JOB DESCRIPTION : Head – Customer Service (Complaints and Escalations / NPS & Service Quality)
Position Head – Complaints and Escalations/ Service Quality & NPS
Reporting to SVP – Customer Service
Team Size Team
Level / Grade : VP (M7)
Location : Thane
Key Deliverables :
– Manage all incoming customer complaints and escalations through various channels, viz, inbound calls, emails, chatbots etc
– Drive the performance and efficiencies of the Complaints and Escalations team in the Contact Centre / Customer Service team
– Supervise, guide and motivate the Customer Service Delivery / Contact Centre team
– Provide optimum service experience to the customers in a consistent manner through timely resolution of issues.
– Ensure adherence to service & quality benchmarks and provide a world-class service experience for customers
– Ensure strict adherence to process TATs and also adherence to commitments made to the customers.
– Work closely with the Quality team to provide periodic feedback to Team coaches and Team managers
– Meeting Process SLA and ensuring team member and process KRA’s are achieved
– Analyse Data and identify improvement opportunities in the processes
– Work with the Projects team on reduction of customer interactions
– Capacity management & workforce planning.
– Vendor management, Cost Control & P&L management
– To work on Process Re-Engineering and Re-designing to reduce TATs.
– Work on Customer Delight and Customer Centricity Projects
Qualifications & Experience :
– Graduate / Postgraduate with 8 – 12 years in managing large, multilocation Contact Centre / BPO / KPO servicing Financial Services sector (preferably Broking sector)
– Customer Complaint Management
– Service Level / Service Quality
– Sound experience in Process Reengineering
– In-depth knowledge of NPS management (Net Promoter Score)for enhancing customer experience
– Should have good communication (verbal & written) & presentation skills.
– Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
– Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
– Exposure to Projects and NPS will be advantageous