– This role will be part of Customer Experience function where the candidate should have a customer-centric mindset and demonstrated ability to create shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum.
– Innovate on behalf of our customers and build new methodologies and products, improving process to continuously improve services within Supply chain.
– Effectively applies great practices to all strategic decisions. Solves complex customer service issues by identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, output, and quality. Maximizes resources for the greater good of the organization.
– Process Management: design processes for process audits, clearly identify gaps and provide feedback to CS and Supply chain teams.
– Data Management: prepare, collect, collate and analyse process performance data (Including SLA, Quality, Feedback) and report on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
– Process Control, Verification and Validation checks. Continually measure and evaluate all work processes using Kaizen, Lean and other improvement methods
– Knowledge of ecommerce systems and best practices is preferable.
– Good problem solving and analytical skills
– Thorough understanding of entire ecommerce processes from conversion to fulfillment to customer service
– Operational/function understanding of ecommerce technologies and websites
– Be proactive in identifying, resolving and communicating challenges
– Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining an overall project perspective
– Good organizational and time management skills
– Possess excellent follow-up capabilities, ability to prioritize and handle several projects simultaneously
– Exceptional interpersonal/team building skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and participate on multi-functional teams
– The ideal degree would be in engineering, operations, supply chain or a related field.
– Demonstrated ability managing and developing high performance critical Programs
– Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills.
– Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and strong analytical skills