IIT / IIM / ISB Candidates preferred
A promising 13 years old well established and growing Fintech Company in Gurgaon
The Head-Customer Experience & Digital Transformation Lead would be responsible for overseeing the customer service and ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible.
– Improve customer service experience.
– Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
– Understand and own the controllable elements of service level delivery, productivity, staffing, and quality KPIs.
– Be a voice for our customers by identifying customer needs, provide customer insights and collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide solutions for those customers.
– Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
– Collaboration with other departments to resolve complicated issues & issues which require special attention.
– Analyse customer care data and statistics to obtain results useful in taking key business decisions.
– Contribute to the development of industry-leading processes and best practices for delivering customer success.
8.Education qualifications, skills & experience :
Education qualifications: MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 college
– Process maps for each of the complaint category
– Define the automation and the message to be delivered to the entrepreneur
– Map all automation to tools like Zoho, OneDirect etc.
– Quality focused, excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
Methodologies: OKR, Agile
Tools: Jira, CRM (Zoho, OneDirect etc.), Power BI
Communication: Exceptional communication and presentation skills
– Minimum 7 years of experience in Customer Service/ Customer Care
– Should have experience in devising technology-based solutions for recording customer feedback.
– Should have experience in streamlining & automation of inbound and outbound communication channels.