Our client is a large FMCG organization based in Delhi. They are growing rapidly and to augment their growth they are looking to hire an experienced and well-connected Corporate Affairs Head to manage relations with policy makers, influencers, PR agencies, and government bodies.
The incumbent will be part of the strategy team and will:
– Be Responsible for providing independent expert advice and support to the stakeholders on all matters relating to statutory and legislative compliance and interpretation
– To maintain good relations with Governmental agencies viz DiPP/DPIIT, Commissioner of industries, Consumer Affairs, Commerce & Industry Ministry etc.
– Liasoning with industry body representatives eg CII, FICCI, CAIT etc
– Liaise with PR agencies, Journalists and other influencers
– Manage external environment by influencing policy making related to retail industry.
– Creating and communication a favorable public image for the organization.
– Contribute in the formulation of strategy, policy and the delivery of corporate and statutory objectives.
– Advice management on acquisition of new assets
To qualify for these positions you should Have all of below:
– 20+ years of experience
– Have experience in managing Corporate Affairs & Liaison activities
– Or have experience in the ministry or as a Journalist or a senior PR professional
– Retired senior Government officers and advisors can also explore this opportunity
– Have excellent rapport with various government agencies specially those related to the Retail / FMCG industry
– Have the ability to interact with policymakers, Key influencers and Industry captains
– Have good communication skills
– Be from Delhi or willing to relocate
– Your application will be managed with strict confidence and will not be shared with anyone without your express permission.
– Compensation offered is amongst the best in the industry