– ROC and Filing.
– SEBI, RBI and NBFC.
– AGM and Maintaining Minutes of Meeting.
– Compliance and Legal Drafting.
– Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders,
– Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
– Organizing, preparing agendas for, and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGM s)
– To handle secretarial compliances under the Cos Act and those related to Investors and Shareholders Agreement.
– Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
– Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives.
– Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
– Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
– Well presented and businesslike
Desired Skills and Experience
– compliance, communication, codes, business, collating, risk based inspection