– Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points
– Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns
– Ensure policies are kept up to date and approved by the management, maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
– Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders
– Contribute to meeting discussions, and when required advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies
– Good understanding to the Company Law, Listing Agreement with the Stock
– Exchanges, SEBI and other legal matters.