1. Service Quality: Lead the team conducting service quality assessment and drive improvements across touch points along with stakeholders to improve customer experience. Act as service excellence catalyst by working closely to institute a culture of customer service excellence values across the bank.
2. Branch recognition platform: Manage all aspects of Program: creating awareness (educational comms, EDMs, MS Meeting sessions, etc.), complete control on parameters and their intended objectives, creatives, collaterals, reviews for stakeholders, MIS management, R&R event management, collaborating with internal teams, liaison with IT, Corporate Comm, HR, Branch Banking and all stakeholders involved, etc.
3. Service compliance drives:
a. Create and publish service metric MIS reports
b. Identify opportunities to reduce TAT Breach, reduce rework
i. Engage relevant stakeholders to understand root cause
ii. Plan interventions for course correction
iii. Pursue change-agents
4. Identify new and creative ways to drive service quality culture across the customer touch points
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
– MBA from a reputed institute with good academics
– Experience: 15+ years preferably in BFSI domain in customer servicing