About us :
Happay is one of the most innovative payments company in India. Happay simplifies business expense management through its turnkey mobile and internet platform, which is powered by a Visa branded card. We are backed by top angel investors.
Job Responsibilities :
– Drafting, review, vetting of contracts, NDAs, Statement of Work.
– Perform and follow up on renewals/termination of agreements.
– Take charge of litigation to ensure that all cases are followed up accordingly.
– Responsible for Statutory Compliance matters.
– To assist in Corporate Secretarial work for all registered offices.
– Ensure proper filing, record keeping and maintenance of soft copies of documents.
– Prepare Board Resolution as required.
– Coordination with Lawyer and customer’s legal team
– Any other legal related tasks as assigned.
Job Requirements :
– Degree/Masters in Law or its equivalent.
– 2-5 years of experience in Corporate Legal function.
– Strong knowledge in current legal trends in India.
– Familiar with Fintech industry.
– Able to work independently and is resourceful.