HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps companies to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills. We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different types of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 5M developers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to lead customer experience and delivery of our Hackathons and Hiring Challenges business. This is a fantastic career defining opportunity for a driven professional who enjoys a role filled with variety, challenges, and autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities :
– Managing a team of 10 Program Managers and to deliver outstanding customer experience to both domestic and international clients.
– Design and implement the Customer Experience strategy and lead the team towards exceptional CSAT and NPS targets
– Continuous review of processes and systems to develop operational frameworks to provide transparency, alignment and guidance for customer-centric services
– Continuously build and develop client service teams to meet a high quality of service our brand is committed to while ensuring tight collaboration with Marketing, Sales and Product teams
– Talent retention, resource allocation, skills development and organisational design to meet the continuous evolution of a growing business
– Complete ownership of customer, performance and service metrics for areas of focus and KPIs
– Strong planning skills to drive several concurrent initiatives while identifying risks
– Act as the final point of escalation for all customer issues
– Enable community team do better in terms of community engagement
To be successful in this role you must have :
– 5+ years of experience in managing customer centric teams
– Outstanding communication skills (Both written and verbal)
– Self-driven, results oriented, and an empathetic team player
– Proven experience in managing client escalations and stakeholder engagement
– Experience working with delivery metrics and a strong analytical mindset to translate data into actionable insights
– Experience in a product company or in a tech company is a bonus
If you’re looking for an outstanding opportunity that you can really make your own, we would love to hear from you. In return you can look forward to being part of one of the coolest and fastest growing startups in the country offering outstanding professional growth and a healthy work culture.