BYJU’s Exam Prep is the Most Comprehensive Preparation App for all Exams, loved by millions of aspirants across the country.
We are a rapidly growing team of innovative, inquisitive, like-minded go-getters, who have helped over 3 Crore Aspirants in achieving their career dreams. We are a young and passionate organisation, constantly striving to work towards the aspirants’ cause. We believe in working hard and celebrating achievements harder with our colleagues-turned-friends. The open and approachable culture at BYJU’S Exam Prep ensures an all-round learning experience with equal focus on tech and human skills.
It’s Official! We’re A Great Place to Work!
We at BYJU’S Exam Prep have always strived to be a great place to work & now we’ve proven our mettle. BYJU’S Exam Prep has been conferred with the title of Great Place To Work. Being an employee centric organization, we work relentlessly to ensure that the comfort, health & well-being of our employees are never compromised with. We strongly promote equal participation in the workplace so that everyone is able to evolve, grow & improve their skills consistently.
BEP is looking for a Sr. Manager – Student Support who can design student service processes that scale at every point in the student Lifecycle including sales, onboarding & retention.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Own/Drive the core objective of Customer Experience across Inbound and Outbound customer channels including social media channels.
2. Be the voice of the customer in the leadership team working closely with product, marketing and engineering teams to implement insights and product improvements to continuously improve customer experience.
3. Define and Review team and business performance statistics to determine and document areas that may need improvement.
4. Drive process excellence charter: own process design, optimize operational workflows, delivery standards, operational efficiency.
5. Recruit, train and build professional development plans for the customer facing teams.
6. Establish formal service level agreements for commitments to internal and external stakeholders, and iteratively improve upon delivery standards.
7. Work with Student Success team to take feedback received from various channels and ensure required interventions are undertaken
8. Support and leads strategic initiatives through reactive and proactive service initiatives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
1. 6-8 years of experience in online B2C customer support roles.
2. Ability to build and manage large teams.
3. Ability to design processes around customer experience to create customer delight
4. Problem Solving & strong communication skills
5. Ability to take ownership & drive for closures with the defined SLA’s
6. Knowledge of Freshdesk, Leadsquared and Razorpay would be an advantage.
7. Startup experience mandatory, Edtech experience and immediate joiners preferred.
8. Ideate, deploy, and scale automation and proactive monitoring effort on all key product & service operations to ensure quality & CE standards are met.