About us :
Founded by Amit Khatri & Gaurav Khatri in 2014, Noise is a tech-driven brand that puts the hottest gadgets/ gadget accessories in the hands of young Indian consumers and with a vision to put forth a collection of trendy and interesting gadgets and gadget accessories that is easily available and does not cost a fortune.
Noise has also been awarded India’s No.1 wearable watch brand in 2020 by IDC Worldwide Wearable Device Tracker & Noise ranked among the top 5 brands in India in wireless earphones
Noise has been listed as a bestselling brand on Amazon and Flipkart, for four years in a row.
Recently we roped – Indian cricketer Rishabh Pant as our Brand Ambassador
With more than 4 million Wearable and gadget accessories sold till 2020,we are en route to becoming a global brand. For more details visit www.gonoise.com and Instagram Page: @go_noise
Roles & Responsibilities :
As a Customer Experience Operations Manager, you’ll make sure that the needs of customers are being met or exceeded. Your aim is to provide and promote excellent customer service throughout the organization you work for. You’ll manage the customer service team, making sure that service standards are being met and problems are resolved.
You may work at various levels, from head office to the front end of the business, and in most cases will be :
– Managing Customers and Customer Experience Team
– Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
– Investigate and solve customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing, that have been passed on by customer service representatives
– Develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
– Improve customer service procedures, policies and standards
– Train staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
– Working closely with product teams to understand and give input into product changes relating to the customer service department.
– Preparing performance reports by collecting and analyzing data from the customer service functions.
– Organizational and planning skills to develop customer service policies
– Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
– Learn about your organization’s products or services and keep up to date with changes
– Preparation of SLA, Reports, Presentations and Automations
– Collecting and analyzing customer service performance and delivery data, taking action regarding responses, and reporting to the organization
– Analyzing support workflows and making suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
-Taking part in forecasting and budgeting for customer service and tracking the actual performance against budget
– Specifying and building tools to improve the speed and quality of support.
– Working towards process automation in order to avoid manual reports and dashboards
– Achieving CSAT/NPS score and maintain ticket TAT and quality score
– Coordination with Warehouse team to ensure right delivery to the customer and maintain their service SLAs
– Maintain product ratings by highlighted product issues to tech and product and ensure resolution within timelines
– Minimum 5 years’ Technical experience in Customer Experience leadership role
– Qualification from technical background is a must
– Good with performance presentation, creating weekly, fortnight, monthly dashboard and BRM Deck
– Good with advance excel and formulas