Job Description :
Positions: Manager/Sr. Manager-Legal Department
Reporting to Sr. GM – Legal
The positions will responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient handling of the legal functions, involving, inter alia, litigation, documentation and IPRs, due diligence and research.
1. Prepares and vets various agreements, including complex contracts, finance documents, etc.
2. Handles Consumer complaints and other cases filed by and against the Company and legal notices
3. Independently coordinates with external lawyer / legal counsels / attorneys and attends the courts, tribunals etc.
4. Handles the registration of IPRs of the Company in India and abroad
5. Practical, procedural and in-depth knowledge about and handling of matters relating to Criminal Laws, Labour Laws, Competition Laws, Contract Law, IPR laws, Property Laws and Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code
4. Documents and assists the development and implementation of compliance proceduresRoles and Responsibilities