Procure to Pay Global Process Owner (GPO) ( 1 Year contract position-Work from home)
The Procure to Pay Global Process Owner (GPO) will be exposed to working across a large complex programme with multiple inter and intra dependencies, across multiple application landscapes and multiple jurisdictional locations and processes including across Shared Service organisations
– Own global Procure to Pay and related processes on the finance system driving their alignment to best practice on a global basis.
– Own end-to-end Procure to Pay processes in Shared Service centres regardless of system, driving process standardisation as far as is practical.
– Align standards and procedures of process with other Process Managers (R2R and OTC).
– Articulate and gain Business agreement on a Target Operating Model (TOM) for Procure to Pay, drawing up and enacting plans to move all in scope markets to the TOM.
– To own Procure to Pay process streams SOPs and training material and ensure that they are kept up to date as changes are implemented
– Create Procure to Pay process community made up of regional/ BU SME’s to ensure alignment across regions and share common issues and best practice.
– Engage with regional SME counterparts during localisation, create, prepare, go-live and operate phases to ensure adherence to the global model and understand causes of potential localisations.
– Own governance around proposed localisations to the global model agreeing with need for the change and taking proposals through formal change process.
– Exert significant influence on upstream and downstream process design within these markets outside finance (working with local market leadership as appropriate) to drive end to end process effectiveness and efficiency e.g drive end to end working capital initiatives
– Drive process consistency across key markets both within the system and in connected processes.
– Build strong relationships with regional leaders and key stakeholders (finance and operations) ensuring high levels of buy in and confidence in the global system
– Identification of all risks in processes, identification and implementation of key controls required to mitigate any gaps and subsequent risks.
– Signing off on risk and control matrix and risk register
– Drive benefits realisation across core finance processes globally.
Key Skills Required:
– 12-25 years experience
– Qualified accountant (eg ACA, CIMA etc)
– In depth knowledge and understanding of the mechanics in P2P
– Knowledge of working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows.
– Knowledge of dealing with mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
– Lean Six Sigma experience/qualification preferred
– Knowledge of best practice in programme, project and change management.
– Excellent stakeholder management skills