– Develop and refine the – Vision and Strategy- components for designated end-to-end process area.
– Ownership of – to-be- and – as-is- Global process design taxonomy and the associated metrics for the O2C domain. Ownership includes defining Global processes, policies, procedures and templates, conducting impact assessment workshop and approval of process changes plus enabling IT system changes
– Enforces adherence to global design, process and template. Identify, escalate and work with the Service Delivery teams to eliminate process deviations that are not driven by local, regulatory or statutory considerations
– Draft and implement a consistent Global O2C policy and procedure document. Lead policy governance and compliance across all BBS locations
– Contribute to the definition, implementation and evolution of the enterprise-wide business process governance model. Lead and support change management and communication efforts for all O2C transformation projects
– Define, monitor and drive improvement of end-to-end process performance metrics. Incl. as-is baselines and target future state KPIs.
– Monitor and embrace cross-industry best practices for Order to Cash process area, to fast-track process maturity and identify opportunities to lead transformation projects
– Periodically participate in Governance meetings with various stakeholder to review current processes and align them with Global strategy across the SSC, Global and Local/BU functional teams
– Increase general process awareness across the enterprise incl. business rules and key interfaces – reinforce the benefits to Customers and the organization of complying to global processes
– Monitor Process Controls and ensure all observations by Internal Audit group are mitigated/resolved
– SAP knowledge mandatory