Our client is a leader in providing next-generation technology to global enterprises. They combine their core business knowledge with leading technologies such as digital, robotics process automation, cognitive technologies and analytics to offer powerful business intelligence that helps in improving business visibility, allowing business leaders to respond quickly to evolving market needs.
The Practice :
– The Business Development & Presales team is responsible for the business growth of Telecom vertical by increasing the footprint of our client globally by mining the existing client engagements and adding new logos.
– With the changing market landscape in these industries (more intense competition, cost pressure, changing regulations, changing customer expectations and faster speed-to-market), the need and urgency to consider outsourcing as a business lever is paramount. This in-turn positions companies like ours to move fast and capitalize on the trend.
– To achieve this, the Telecom team is looking for smart and dynamic individuals who are analytical with strong communication skills, creative and have a flair for client engagement.
Key Responsibilities :
Creating Winning Proposals :
– Respond to RFP- s, RFQ’s and proactive bids while working closely with all teams to develop the win strategy, competitor evaluation and creating differentiated value propositions
– Create and execute bid-plan. Co-ordinate with Finance, Legal, Service Delivery, Transition and Technology teams for content development on pricing, transition plan, tools and technology proposals and effort estimates
Responding to RFI’s and Capability Questionnaires :
– Articulate responses to request for information to showcase company capabilities and strengths in the specific domain
Pipeline Generation :
– Identify new opportunities in new as well as existing clients using a combination of GTM initiatives like pro-active outreach to prospects (Demand Generation), engaging with Analysts and Advisors, leveraging existing relationships, etc.
Knowledge & Content Management :
– Prepare collaterals – brochures, fliers, case-studies, presentations and reusable content for solution walkthroughs and sales pitches
Capability Demonstrations :
– Manage client visits by coordinating with various teams and create a strong brand image. Create collaterals and decks for client presentations
– Participate in on-site due-diligence and transition analysis activities to validate solution and make changes as required and work through BAFO and contract negotiation till closure
Planning & Reporting :
– Building sales plans and then subsequent pipeline & lead tracking & reporting. The team members will also be expected to share periodic analysis and assessment of the pipeline activity and share insights into successes & failures
Thought Leadership :
– Work proactively in understanding the changes in the TTH industry and changing value propositions and create PoV- s, whitepapers and articles working with SMEs
Desired Skills & Qualification :
1. Graduate/Post-Graduate from tier-I institutes with good academic background
2. Good Project management skills – ability to manage multiple bids simultaneously
3. Good analytical & research skills; Ability to draw meaningful insights and inferences from data and build an action plan to leverage it for business growth/sales
4. Customer orientation – ability to create customized solutions in line with client’s needs
5. Good communication & interpersonal skills;
6. Strong presentation skills
7. Display sustained energy and determination to meet challenging deliverables within stringent timelines
8. Ability to work independently with diverse & global teams and interact confidently with Senior Leadership
9. Interpersonal sensitivity; ability to relate to individuals and develop sustained working relationships is key
10. Any prior experience of working in Tech Support Processes will be an added advantage
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM APPLYING IF YOU ARE NOT FROM BPO/BPS/O&O INDUSTRY WITH PRESALES EXPERIENCE