Global Delivery Network Manager – Legal – IT/ITeS (12-18 yrs)
Responsibilities include :
1. Legal support to GAP and other corporate functions on identification, management and mitigation of foreseeable and potential risks arising from incident(s) pertaining to Accenture as an organization, brand, employees, assets and clients. Instances – judicial pronouncements, public unrest, data theft, sexual harassment, etc.
2. Provide legal support in managing enquiries, investigations and visits by law enforcement agencies in relation to Accenture or its employees or third-party related incidents or issues pertaining to personal matters. Instances – fake recruitments, cybercrime, social media use, etc.
3. Legal advisory support on issues/incidents related to day-to-day business operations employee relations and client matters.
4. Supporting the team on vendor related matters which include review and negotiation(s) of vendor contracts.
5. Creation of vendor templates based on business requirement(s).
6. Supporting the team on various ancillary matters related to vendors.
7. Collaborating with various internal stakeholders including compliance; taxation; controllership to resolve vendor related queries.
8. Role requires working on process improvements, enhancements using technology, based on the learnings and requirements from stakeholders.
9. The role is expected to work closely with the Geographic Counsel Associate Director.
Experience : 12+ years hands on experience in:
– Working in IT & ITES organization in reviewing and rendering legal advice from Indian local law perspective, interaction with Police authorities, well versed in criminal laws and other laws relevant for the IT/ITES industry including, contracting, litigations and disputes, Information Technology and Cyber laws (requires working knowledge), etc.
– Interpretation and formulation of policies, risk controls, standard operations process to provide guidance to internal stake holders and monitoring the operation of the same.
Skill sets & Proficiencies:
– Research and anticipate unique legal issues that could impact the company;
– Ability to provide legal advice and guidance to senior management for seeking decisions. Proactively collaborate and work closely towards meeting common business objectives;
– Monitor existing processes and ability to create processes as part of best practices to ensure compliance to Accenture policies and risk mitigation;
– Ability to work closely with multiple stakeholders which will also include frequent interaction with the Management;
– Excellent team player and collaboration within and outside the team;
– Excellent oral and written communication skills;
– Ability to drive Accenture policies and practices;