– Ability to communicate with remote locations.
– Foster strong relationships with field representatives in advertising and property Publishers.
– Develop and implement best practices related to Contract Management, Order Management, Dispute resolution, Query management activities, reporting, communications, and team development.
– Responsible for creating an environment and culture that fosters process improvement, high performance teams, employee growth, extraordinary customer service,
– Responsible for establishing productivity and quality performance measurements, monitoring performance against established goals, and coaching employees on process improvements.
– Owns and enforces policies, controls, processes and procedures.
– Key contact for Sales personnel at field locations.
– Ensure all documentation is SOX compliant, up-to-date, accurate and easy to understand.
– Foster communication and teamwork within, and across, other departments.
– Perform standard supervisory functions for assigned employees (performance reviews, training, counseling, etc.).
– Hire, train, and motivate the team
Qualifications we seek in you!
Minimum qualifications :
– University graduate
– Experience managing a team size of 100+ people
– Strong customer service skills and focus.
Preferred qualifications :
– Master’s degree
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to crafting a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube