AVP – OTC Operations (US shift/ FMCG and BPO only)
OTC – OTC Deduction, Cash Application, Operation + Transformation
– Must experience on ERP, SAP, SAP4HANA
– Tenured AVP
– 100-120 Team experience
– The order-to-cash, also known as the O2C or OTC, process, refers to a company’s business process for the entire order processing system. This is a set of business processes to manage from sales order right through to customer payments. It helps define your success as a company and your relationships with customers
– Be hands-on, to ensure delivery per customer expectation along with meeting defined SLA and ensure Customer satisfaction. Noise-free operation is a critical deliverable.
– Hands on experience SAP ERP – [S4 Hana experience will be an additional advantage]
– Previous experiences in managing an End to End OTC shop – Cash Application and Deductions management, Dispute management, Collections, Order management, Pricing, Master Data
– Assess actual performance against standards to figure out whether the team is on target to reach goals and takes corrective actions as necessary.
– Constantly work to find opportunities to drive value beyond SLA’s and contractual terms – hence be able to drive value share and Transformation opportunities.
– Experience is identifying and driving digital and transformation projects.
– Good data analytics skills to measure the health of operations and processes by analysing different key KPIs, identify opportunities to gage into value share projects and adding value to customer’s P&L and overall business growth
– Critical issue management – Ensure timely resolution of customer / intensified issues along with root cause analysis to avoid reoccurrence
– Talent Leadership – Should be able to mentor, guide, influence & empower the team to achieve targets. Ensure key people metrics are met.
– Be able to build talent for future growth.
– Right hiring and Resource planning along with optimizing the resource utilization by identifying areas of efficiency
– Driving business Growth – Build relationships and partnerships with internal business partners and customers to drive cross-sell of business in existing accounts. Hence has to build/have an understanding of digital assets and tools for F&A – OTC domain
– P&L ownership – Be able to proactively identify business and financial risks, and work out alternatives / mitigants Qualifications Minimum qualification
– Transition exposure – should have transitioned 3-4 large client relationships seamlessly.
– Ability to lead & establish teams, and influence multiple internal partners
– Ability to build client partnerships and work in cross-functional teams, especially with Relationship / Sales teams
– Ability to work in an ambiguous environment. Has to be a self-starter.
– Sound financial & commercial Business Understanding Preferred qualification
– Multi-Tasking skills in project delivery, deadlines, and budget
– Executing process and cultural change
– Good quantitative and analytical skills
– Should be comfortable in US shift
– Results-oriented, confident, daring & excellent in communication