General Manager – Quality – Healthcare Payer/Provider – BPO (15-22 yrs)
Mandatory ask RCM:
15 Years Overall With 2-3 Years In Quality-Business Excellence Function Of A US Healthcare BPO / Six Sigma Black Belt Certified / Open To Working 4.30AM-1.30PM (9Hr Shift)
– Over 15 years of which at least 6 years in a BPO.
– Experience in Healthcare Payer/ Provider Quality is a must.
– Preferably, should have held leadership position in the Quality Assurance function of a BPO for about 2 to 3 years.
– Deployment of Standardized Transaction Quality Monitoring & Excellence Assessment across the organization.
– Deployment of Discovery Methodology, Transition Methodology, Continual Improvement Methodology, Operations Methodology applicable to Healthcare business.
– Alignment of organizational metrics to Excellence frameworks.
– Implement strong governance to address Operations Quality and Improvement projects and initiatives.
– Drive projects to optimize Cost of Quality & improve ROI.
– Deploy AI, ML, Analytics based SMART audits & also drive audit automations.
– Build team capability.
– Participate in client interactions through formal and informal channels towards ensuring attainment of objectives associated with the key deliverables.
– Support Account Management through active participation in client interactions during visits, due diligences, client reviews and any other form that may arise.
– Experience in driving Compliance Audits. Relevant certification preferred.
– Strong Program management skills.
– Strong domain knowledge in international healthcare processes and products.
– Complete knowledge and implementation experience of Excellence models.
– COPC registered coordinator and implementation experience of COPC, preferred
– Knowledge of ISO9000, ISO27000, HIPAA is added advantage.
– Work experience as Quality consultants will be an added advantage.
– Capability to train and conduct workshops in Business Excellence.
– Ability to identify process re-engineering requirements against end to end service provisioning in healthcare domain.
– Ability to work across various geographies.
– Strategic approach to problem-solving.
– Graduate/Post Graduate
– Diploma in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an added advantage.
– BPR/ Process Transformation.
– Six Sigma Black Belt.
– Certified Auditor – ISO 9001, 27001 (preferred).