– Responsible for handling the process improvement for Health Care lines of businesses spanning across largely Payer Side.
– Drive transformation projects for improving end to end processes performance for client satisfaction.
– Analyze capacity utilization & productivity Index for Payer accounts.
– Conduct monthly meeting with internal stakeholders and review the client dashboard.
– Support sales pitch and smooth transition to offshore.
– Drive internal and external client SLAs as per defined SOW.
– Identify opportunities for robotic process automation for straight through processing
– Conduct Six Sigma Green Belt & Black Belt training and certification program
– Monitor and analyze key process metrics that include Schedule adherence, staff turnout, TAT, transactional quality, productivity, efficiency, utilization, timeliness and accuracy using statistical tools and measures
– Closely engage with clients on monthly governance and steering committee calls.
– Leverage business acumen, management experience, change management skills and domain expertise skills to provide strategic and tactical support to service delivery operations for Health Care Business.
– Ensured smooth transition of key client projects & work closely with transition team to develop an approach and create an effective transition methodology.