GM – Legal Compliances working in the Risk & audit team
Experience of 12 – 15 years in leading/ managing legal compliances for a unit/business
Job Description :
– Gatekeeper for Internal controls wrt legal compliances
– Complete Responsibility to enforce/drive legal compliances across the business
– Negotiating, drafting and settling contracts and legal documentation prior to execution
– Monitoring, handling litigation & knowledge of compliances and by-laws, including SEBI & RERA etc.
– Advising Management on legal issues related to all business activities.
– Providing a variety of transactional and documentation support on legal issues in the business functions.
– Should have experience of working with govt. bodies
– Proactive identification of legal risks in the conduct of business and to provide solutions.
– Must be a Leader and very good in Planning & Execution of Legal strategies