General Manager/Head – Legal – Real Estate
Job Description :
Real Estate experience is a must
– Coordinate with legal consultants, drafting & Execution of various documents/ contracts/ Agreements.
– Provide Quality and legal advice.
i. Handle legal matter of the real estate business, Legal Documentation, Notices, letter & agreement, and contracts.
ii. Legal Advisory
iii. Risk management and mitigation.
iv. Property Due Diligence: Collaborate with external lawyers to evaluate land records and conduct thorough due diligence for all deals and transactions.
– Highlight concern areas and recommend risk mitigation strategies/options.
v. Ensure legal due diligence during land / Property acquisition, particular Title investigation & Local legislation.
vi, Highlight legal issues involved in the structuring of land/property acquisition and relevant development regulations.
vii. Contract Management: Develop strategies/options to manage contracts and litigation effectively to minimize exposure of the company to claims and litigation- keep track of existing laws and changes to laws governing urban and rural land development.
– Collaborate with external lawyers to evaluate land records and conduct thorough due issues involved in the structuring of land/property acquisition and to manage contracts
– Review the final agreements from a business, Legal Documentation, Notices, letter & agreement and diligence for all risk mitigation strategies/options investigation & Local relevant development of the Company to changes to laws governing urban and rural land legal perspective and ensure minimal risks to the organization
– Support to the land team in the sale deed preparations, agreements, drafting of all contract-related documents from a legal perspective and other functions on compliance matters both at the corporate level and at efficient coordination with the business partners on all issues of interpretation of laws with respect to construction, real estate and of legal, regulatory & statutory requirements for commercial registrations, etc.
– Ensure minimal the site level disputes and policy environment projects Litigation Management
– Identify external legal counsels and consultants for various jobs as and when required. Effectively coordinate with outside counsels for litigations and contract management
– Strategizing and advising the business team and lawyers on potential disputes, disputes and/or litigations including those related to vendors, customers, real estate/stamp duty matters, HR issues, etc
– Provide closure to all pending litigation matters against the Company as well as legal claims brought by the Company against third parties
– Provide guidance on policy, process, and SOPs in commercial/ contracts, litigations, compliance/ regulatory work, etc