General Manager – Business Excellence – US Healthcare
A global BPO with domain expertise in back office processing, contact centres and HRO solutions with 40000+ employees worldwide.
1.Open to US Shifts (Evening Shifts)
2. Overall 15 years of experience, of which at least 6 years in US Healthcare Quality
3. Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
– Deployment of Standardised Transaction Quality Monitoring & Excellence Assessment across the organisation.
– Deployment of Discovery Methodology, Transition Methodology, Continual Improvement Methodology, Operations Methodology applicable to Healthcare business.
– Alignment of organisational metrics to Excellence frameworks.
– Implement strong governance to address Operations Quality and Improvement projects and initiatives
– Deploy AI, ML, Analytics based SMART audits & also drive audit automations
– Experience in driving Compliance Audits. Relevant certification preferred.
DESIRED SKILLS :
– 15+ years of overall experience with at least 6 years in US healthcare BPO in quality function at a leadership role
– BPR/ Process Transformation
– Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
– Diploma in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an added advantage.
– Certified Auditor – ISO 9001, 27001 (preferred)
– Strong domain knowledge in international healthcare processes and products.
– COPC registered coordinator and implementation experience of COPC, preferred
– Knowledge of ISO9000, ISO27000, HIPAA is added advantage.
– Ability to identify process re-engineering requirements against end to end service provisioning in healthcare domain.
– Ability to work across various geographies.