Roles and Responsibilities :
– Provide expert strategic legal and compliance advice on various aspects of business to management.
– Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts like business agreements including JV / Consortium Agreement, MOUs for co-operation and tender participation, Sub-contract Agreement, Confidentiality Agreement, Joint Venture. etc.
– Set internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors.
– Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action, ability to anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically, identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks.
– Liaison and follow-up with external law firms on legal matters.
– Identifying legal issues and risks that may affect various business aspects and ensuring compliances related thereto.
– Knowledge and experience of exiting different contract types with Vendors
Key Skills :
– L.L.B (Company Secretaries qualification will be an advantage).
– 5+ years of in-house direct or client experience with a duly incorporated corporate.
– Experience in the financial services sector, especially in the payments industry is highly preferred.
– In-depth understanding of how legal issues affect organizations.
– Ability to develop legal strategy and objectives, excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
– Well-versed in how businesses operate with financial acumen.
– Ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to see around the corner.