Flipkart – Manager – Customer Experience Design (3-10 yrs)
Role – Manager – Customer Experience Design
Location – Bangalore
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at their best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer’s point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
About the team:
What you’ll do:
Customer First has been the guiding philosophy at Flipkart ever since its inception in 2007. This is one of the core values which the company lives by and has been the key driver for its leadership position in the e-commerce industry today. All decisions are based on this philosophy and each employee is expected to demonstrate this value in abundance. Given the hundreds of touchpoints and millions of moments of truth that Flipkart sees everyday, Customer Experience vertical is the key function that plays a large role in how customers perceive the company and consequently their Life time value. The function not only delivers service on a daily basis to lakhs of customers but also defines the overall experience that millions of Indians go through everyday at the country’s largest online shopping destination.
Manager- Customer Experience Design would be responsible to improve customers- end-to-end experience across all customer-impacting processes and touch points.
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Define and execute the long term strategy & roadmap for the CX Design function
– Be the Voice of Customer within the organization, for the responsible journey node
– Guardrail customer experience through customer centric decision making, policies and processes
– Demonstrate good understanding of business objectives, align effort and get buy-in from stakeholders to propagate a customer-centric culture within their teams
– Drive critical org wide OKRs which have a direct bearing on the Customer experience outcomes
– Collaborate with multiple cross functional teams within the org, manage diverse efforts, leverage the teams for synergies and delivering great customer outcomes
Competencies critical for this role :
– Strategy and Design thinking – Can think and strategize for end to end (customer as well as of the value chain). Ability to break down the strategy into executable roadmap
– Execution Excellence – Is able to drive quantifiable results ( for scale and complexity)
– Customer first – Demonstrates deep customer understanding and is responsive to customer needs
– Applied Innovation – Is able to identify the pain point (or gaps); can work out solutions and successfully implements the solutions for the gaps.
– Exceptional influencing skills – Is able to work across functions in the org – and drive their actions in a way that positively impacts the customer experience.
– Change Management – Ability to drive change and mount change management initiatives, given the dynamic nature of the business.
– Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills. The ability to analyze and infer customer insights from data will be a key capability
What you’ll need:
Experience ( Preferable ) :
– 5+ years- experience in customer experience design
– In-depth knowledge of customer journey, journey maps, drivers of experience
– Strong people management and cross-functional experience