Firstsource – Associate Director – US Mortgage (14-18 yrs)
Job Summary :
The role requires highly effective hands on management techniques to ensure a balance between long term deliverables, operations and motivating staff with widely differing aspirations working on complex processes, where service delivery is critical to success and maintaining business continuity.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
1. Ability to respond to the demands and challenges of a – Start Up- Environment.
2. Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and developing a team of both managers and staff across a diverse range of processes within an operational environment.
3. Strong organization and planning skills along with the ability of applying an analytical approach to resolving problems and identifying solutions.
4. Ability to manage resources of the unit, and structure in the most effective way to achieve efficient cost /service levels.
5. Ability to maintain control, direction and motivation in an ever-changing environment.
6. Excellent Communication skills
7. Ability to maintain seamless interface between the operations team and the business partners / internal customers & stakeholders, especially in high pressure scenarios
8. Self-driven individual with confidence of taking right decisions in the interest of the business
9. Ability to identify and proactively manage upcoming issues.
10. Where demanding productivity and quality goals must be met, and preferably where the service uses technology.
11. The person will have a strong people and processes orientation and should have demonstrated an ability to address complex logistical issues with at least 5 years of experience in operations.
12. The candidate should be currently managing similar process for a financial services client
13. Experience in mortgage industry with knowledge of mortgage processes like default services etc.
14. A natural leader with hands on management style and can do attitude.
15. Ability to maintain control, direction and motivation in an ever-changing environment.
16. Ability to handle multiple tasks and co-ordinate with partner sites / teams
1. To deliver to the client in the metrics of productivity, quality and time
2. Ensure productivity (in terms of time taken per unit output) as per client specification during the ramp up stage and the steady stage.
3. Direct supervision of Manager – Operations who manage shifts and teams
4. Ensure quality of output independently assessed by the quality team and client feedback.
5. Ensure delivery of specified productivity and quality within the time frame during the ramp-up stage and the steady stage
6. To lay down robust processes to plan, control and monitor the metrics of productivity and quality to provide leadership to the entire team.