– FairMoney is recruiting a Head of India Operations with a startup mindset to scale its operations in India- .
We will grow our lending volumes >10 times over the next few months and will become a digital bank in 2021 – it will put a high pressure on operations, you must find solutions to make them scale by designing and implementing better processes.
You will be working directly with the General Manager in India.
– Analyze the current processes of our operations and identify weaknesses by working hand-in-hand with the General Manager and the Customer Support & Collection Agents
– Design new operations processes to improve how we serve our Customers and when we create new financial products
– Build the right KPIs, monitoring tools, internal workflows… to ensure we deliver company growth objectives and deliver a stellar service to our customers, in collaboration with Business Analysts and Growth analysts
– Monitor business metrics, work with external teams (Risk, Business Analytics) to understand and explain deviations
– Ensure a high standard of quality in the Operations Team, set guidelines for hiring and teams management
– Manage day to day interactions with our lending partners and third parties
– Handle complex Customers issues, manage escalation processes within Teams
– Weekly detailed reporting with operations metrics to the General Manager and Risk & BI teams
– You must- speak English fluently- (2nd and 3rd languages are a strong plus)
– You must have >3 years of experience in Operations-
– You must have strong communication skills-
– You have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Suite-
– You must be thrilled by the vision of FairMoney and hungry make it a success story in India-
– You have experience in the startup environment or in digital financial services
– You have experience in SQL