Job Title: Executive / Senior Executive – Government Affairs
Experience: 6+ years
Location: Bengaluru & Delhi
– Government affairs managers are public relations specialists who coordinate legislative efforts by working with state, local, and governments as well as the media.
– They help the organization meet legislative goals by creating policy proposals and working with government agencies
– Government affairs executives are generally directly responsible to liaison with the govt for the organization.
– As part of their jobs, government affairs appointed person has to perform research, manage internal and external communication, and contact various media outlets.
– The responsibility also is to track happenings within the government that could affect their organization.
– Proactively, they research policies to see what changes could be advantageous and which trends might impact the company in the future.
– Degree in such fields as communications, public relations, or journalism and with LLB will be an added advantage
– Excellent writing skills
– Able to communicate with others
-Familiar with media outlets and platforms
– Ability to solve problems
– Strong public speaking skills