Head – Customer Support INDIA
ElectroNeek is a rapidly scaling SaaS company in the Robotic Process Automation space. Having graduated from Y Combinator in the winter 2020 batch, we’ve grown incredibly quickly to 200+ clients, and 50+ globally distributed employees. Founded by pioneers in the RPA space, with deep experience in the domain, we’re backed by market-leading investors, including 645 Ventures and SOMA Capital.
We’re anticipating continued and dramatic growth through 2021, as we are enabling unfettered access to the benefits of intelligent hyper-automation, without the typical enterprise-level costs and headcount.
We were recently named G2’s momentum leader in the RPA space for 2021, and our team has garnered a host of accolades; in just one short year we’ve made our way up the charts to become a top-ranked intelligent-automation solution in the US, as ranked by both G2 and Capterra/Gartner.
Our explosive growth has opened up a host of new opportunities; we are presently seeking a Head of Customer Support to lead our team in India and help us continue our rapid scaling.
– Grow and manage the regional customer support team (support engineers and solutions engineers)
– Team development (recruiting new team members)
– Manage the performance and support the career development of the team
– Monitor the application of support workflows in ZenDesk and help the team keep it in a good shape
– Customer escalations management
– Customers feedback processing and analysis
– Manage the interdepartmental interaction process (mainly with R&D, CSM and sales teams)
– Monitor and control the regional customer support team KPI
– Document and keep up-to-date the support workflows
– Control the implementation of the approved changes in ZenDesk and Jira.
– Weekly and monthly reporting about team performance.
– Work on continuous team performance improvement
Implement upskilling programs for regional support teams
– Identify and report to the executive any obstacles to delivering consistently high levels of service.
– 2+ years experience in customer support (L1 and L2) management role in a software development company
– 8+ years of progressive experience in customer support
– Deep understanding of customer support processes and workflows in startup companies
– Experience hiring and managing high-performing, tech pre-sales and support teams
– Experience in hiring and interviewing candidates
– Experience working with R&D to translate customers voice and improve the product quality
– Experience working in close partnership with Customer Success and Sales to deliver a cohesive customer experience.
– Experience with pre-sales engineering processes
– Strong analytical skills and processes-based approach in dealing with issues resolution
– Tech-savvy and eager to learn new technologies (you can lead a technical discussion with your team and with R&D representatives)
– Basic knowledge of JS or Python (or any other scripting and/or programming language) is an asset
– Readiness to jump to support tickets or other responsibilities if the need arises.
– Previous experience with ZenDesk, Jira, Confluence, Salesforce
– Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives.
– Ability to analyze and identify improvements in service systems.
– A computer science degree is a plus
– Enthusiasm for working in a high-profile, fast-paced startup culture.
– Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
– Responsible, responsive, proactive, willing to help, ready to resolve issues.
– Responsible and self-motivated
– Ability to learn new technologies
– Ability to multitask and prioritize between competing activities
What we offer:
– You can work remotely from any place in the World
– Work in a fully remote team
– Weekdays from 10 AM to 7 PM IST
– Stable salary, commissions
– Stock Option plan
– Days-off and vacations