Domain Consultant – Healthcare Analytics – BPO (12-22 yrs)
Job Title : Domain Consultant – Healthcare Analytics
Domain : US Healthcare
Career Stream : Domain Services (BPS)
Type : US Healthcare – Healthcare Analytics
Position Summary : 12+ years of experience in US Healthcare Analytics
Key Activities : 1. Good domain knowledge in Payer and Provider end to end value chain
2. Should have good understanding of various Healthcare related data – Claims, Enrollment, Payment remittance (835), authorization etc. particularly EDI versions.
3. Good knowledge of various analytics solutions in Payer / Provider domains. Payment integrity solutions for Payers and proactive denial management for Providers along with implementation experience of these solutions to customers.
4. Should come with relevant Technology exposure related to various tools/solutions available in Analytics space.
5. Analytical with the ability to synthesize complex data/information into relevant, actionable recommendations; uses data to inform decisions, thinks critically and demonstrates effective problem solving skills.
6. Should be able to create go to market strategy and ability to connect with customers, operationalize strategy, good communications skills etc.
7. End-to-end responsibility for conceptualizing and building high quality deliverables required during the sales cycle, including thought leadership. Typical deliverables include customized client presentations, response to RFP / RFI documents / pro-active proposals, etc.
8. Manage stakeholders across functions that provide relevant inputs to the solution (pricing, technology, transition, etc.).
9. Participate in consulting / diagnostic studies / strategic projects.
Owning proposal delivery responsibility end-to-end including commercial, contractual implications and third party knowledge
Qualifications : Relevant Experience as mentioned above
Education & Experience : Graduate/Post Graduate
Work Location : Preferred location: Hyderabad / Mumbai.
Acceptable locations: Chennai, Pune and Gurugram