We are hiring a Resource Mobilization Director who would align with our vision and motto and lead the growth of the organization.
The Director will work with the CEO and is responsible to see that the current annual fundraising goals are met while growing and diversifying the base. This person will oversee the daily fund-raising operations while engaging the other teams and the leadership team.
Responsibilities of the Profile:
– Develop, implement, and monitor resource mobilization strategy including innovative approaches to raise financial resources.
This includes :
i.Fundraising from existing corporate donors (CSR donors, Foundations, etc.) as well as regular HNIs etc.
ii.Explore new alternative approaches to funding.
iii.Protecting existing programs from any drop outs in donors or their funding, while at same time looking to increase their funding or share of funding.
– Diversify the funding base by adding new donors and reduce dependence on a few donors.
– Conceptualize and develop funding proposals and presentations for existing and potential new donors for program as well as new investment requirements .
– Follow up on funding proposals, make presentations and articulate value propositions, coordinate field visits, leverage CEO / leadership team relationships as well as involve them in donor meetings to facilitate closure of funding as required.
– Accompany donor teams on field visits both pre-funding as well as part of programme review meetings to the extent required; work with programme teams to address any issues identified during the visit.
– Mentor and develop team using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis.
– Establish and monitor team performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals .