Director – Process Excellence & Optimisation – Internet/Online (8-13 yrs)
– You will be responsible to own and drive the end-to-end senior stakeholder engagement at C suite level and down to enable process simplification and optimization.
– As a Process Excellence Head, you will be responsible to progress the teams strategic agenda and implement process excellence, working with businesses to meet the right outcomes.
– You will work in partnership with business stakeholders providing Process Excellence expertise to identify and shape opportunities that drive improved customer experience, efficiency and risk reduction.
– You will be accountable for creating and driving the strategy and vision of Process Excellence across the global landscape.
– You will lead a team of more than 20 professionals.
The Successful Applicant:
– Proven track record in a leadership role with experience in Process Excellence (Lean Six Sigma, Black Belt etc).
– Proven experience of leadership within transformation function, evidence of creating and transforming strategies to goals.
– Significant experience of reviewing and changing business models to optimize performances and generate cost savings.
– Excellent stakeholder and communication skills with a proven record of influencing and managing senior stakeholders.
What’s on Offer:
– Opportunity to work in high demand industry, given current global scenario.
– Leadership mandate for Process Excellence/Operations Excellence professionals