About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include:
1. CSM Platform (Totango)
– Develop a deep understanding of Totango and build internal training modules
– Own the implementation, updation and maintenance of Totango
– Drive the adoption of Totango and train the School Success team on the same
Drive engagement of schools on the company app
– Map out a school’s journey with the company app and build, implement and constantly improve upon engagement playbooks for these stages
– Develop % implement framework for School Success Managers to engage with their schools
– Work with the content & design teams to generate resources for schools
– Identify at-risk schools and build playbooks to keep them engaged
– Identify mid- to highly engaged schools and build playbooks to increase their engagement
– Conduct NPS/ surveys/ CSATS and analyse scores to identify gaps
– Build and implement playbooks for the adoption of new features
Is this someone that looks like you?
– Experience working with a CSM (Totango/ Smartkarrot/ Freshworks/ Planhat) is a big plus
– Strong operational experience and ability to build scalable, repeatable processes
– We deeply value building the right culture at Toddle, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire – Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Location: Bangalore, India (until office resumes it’s remote)
Excited about the role?
Here are some more benefits:
1. Exposure to diverse learning opportunities
– Work across different projects & teams to develop skills outside of your core expertise
– Access to a small budget towards learning (e.g. books, online courses, substacks)
2. Industry best leave policy
We trust you fully on your commitment to our mission and your judgement on planning your time and taking leaves:
– No cap on the number of sick or casual leaves
– Special paid leaves for childbirth, wedding etc.
– And if in any circumstance you feel burnt out – there is a little something for this too!
3. Flexible working hours
– Block “no-meeting hours” to enable uninterrupted focused work
– Saturdays are flexible non-working days – dedicate these as you like
4. No bell curve performance evaluations
5. And yes, a super fun and smart group of folks to collaborate and grow with.