– You will lead and shape the compliance team and recruit, hire, train, mentor and develop new team members. You will ensure overall adherence to local and global regulations.
As a Director, Compliance you will :
– Ensure the organization complies with local, federal and international regulatory and legal requirements
– Build, implement, and maintain legal and compliance programs, policies, procedures, training.
– Develop and oversee control systems to deal with violations of regulatory guidelines and internal policies.
– Manage internal and external regulatory examinations, audits, inquiries, and similar reviews.
– Partner with internal team and outside counsel to prepare for various regulatory applications in the U.S. and abroad and strategize for future product offerings.
– Organize regular training for employees in order to communicate key regulatory changes
– Keep all stakeholders informed of regulatory changes and manage regulatory risk
– Stay up to date on all major privacy and data protection laws, GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, DPA, Can-Spam, PIPL, PDPA, PIPEDA, DCIA, COPPA