In this role, you will handle large global deployment programs (technology services products) including customer education, setting expectations, process definition, establishing appropriate thresholds, relationship building, on-site implementation workshop delivery, and project management meeting facilitation, be a strategic partner in influencing decisions for the future.
– Serve in consultant role during implementation to both assure minimal disruption and to streamline internal and external processes. Analyze customers- business requirements and develop innovative and effective solutions to the challenges they face. Bring industry knowledge, world-class capabilities, innovation, and cutting-edge technology to our clients along the F&A spectrum to help them improve their performance.
– Provide coordination with IT to establish data interface options with customers, including establishing data specs and evaluating data sets.
– Collaborate with offshore team to design, develop and configure the product to customer specifications.
– Liaison with the operations, sales, marketing, and product management team to ensure the best experience for the customer and that customer requirement are considered for product evolution.
– At times, handle multiple projects/products in parallel for different customers in different regions and time zones.
– Serve as customer representative ensuring that customer’s needs and requirements are communicated to all departments supporting the customer to ensure successful implementation.
– Establish and drive customers to meet established system go-live dates.
– Collaborate closely with the technical team and customer’s systems and IT team in connection with data feeds, data mapping, and new system training.
– Appropriately record project activities, accurately track, and concisely report project statuses, and manage projects within the defined model.
– Oversee hand-off to account management upon completion of the implementation project.
Qualifications we seek in you!
– F&A domain and process understanding. Preferred – expertise or experience of having worked in any of the F&A areas i.e. OTC, PTP or RTR
– Bachelor’s degree required. PMP/ Prince certification a strong plus.
– Proven experience in project management and account management, large F&A transitions, or software delivery
– Sound understanding of SDLC & overall technical knowledge of different applications (not limited to) ERPs, system integration, workflows, databases, archival systems.
– Knowledge of SAP / ERP, Salesforce, Azure, AWS, RPA, e-Invoicing, OCR, BPM solutions/technologies will be a big plus.
– Ability to handle multiple projects and implementations in parallel with appropriate prioritization.
– Manage escalations and effectively utilize higher management in resolving challenging problems.
– Able to work well across departments and skill levels.
– Ability to outline goals and outcomes, gather data, brainstorm on solutions, evaluate pros and cons.
– Flexibility and willingness to travel. At times it may be extensive and at short notices.
– Experience in managing critical projects that have complex requirements
– Good project management skills, including the ability to manage and mentor project team members.
– Firm planning, organizational, time management, and leadership skills.
– Excellent presentation meeting facilitation, communication (verbal and written), and listening skills.
– Good system analysis and solution architecting skills.