DM- 6+ Years
– Capacity planning, Scheduling/forecasting and reporting is must.
– Has to be strong in Reporting (advance excel, VBA and Macros).
– Excellent theoretical and practical understanding of resource planning methodologies and call centre and back office dynamics
– Must have experience in building RFP, Revenue Projections and Budget Plan
– Thorough understanding of different billing models and impact of WFM for each
– E WFM Tool – Aspect or IEX Total View
– Excellent verbal, written communication and influencing skills
– Experience on Workforce Strategy and Planning including Demand and Supply Forecasting for Resource and Cost Optimization
– Implementation of WFM Systems & Resource Planning tools / methodologies
– Should have working experience in Seat Management
– Must have strong knowledge of workforce management software, in addition to excellent excel and resource plan modeling skills
– Preparing of schedules using Erlang for different queues across multiple locations
– Work closely with the Operations Director, Manager and Supervisors
– Manpower Planning for optimal utilization of resources
– Must have the experience to handle Capacity Planner and Scheduling team
– Propounding scheduling templates, Automation of daily deliverables using VBA for MS Excel, work patterns, business rules, and break / offline activities management to improve the accuracy of scheduling and achievement of organization goals
– Analyse forecasted volume with consideration to historical trends and initiatives known to impact workload minutes or staffing
– Creation of Capacity Plans based on the 18 or 36 months outlook and FTE required. Highlight risks to operations pertaining to future SL outlook.
– Coordinate with various departments and perform all capacity planning activities in facility
– Assist finance departments and prepare plans for all demands for various departments.
– Ensure compliance to all guidelines and ensure optimal utilization of all resources.
– Should have Mathematics / Statistics background
– Thorough knowledge of advanced MS excel is a must
– Knowledge of call center technology metrics processes and practices
– Must understand the Workforce management cycle and concepts
– Basic exposure/understanding to tools like CMS/Nortel/Aspect will be an added advantage
– Exposure to WFM software like IEX, Verint impact (Blue pumpkin), eWFM will be an added advantage
– Basic exposure/understanding to tools like CMS/Nortel/eWFM will be an added advantage
– Willing to work night shifts
– Good communication skills
– Should be a graduate