A leading listed company requires Deputy manager – Secretarial and legal
Qualification : LLB+ CS (complete) or CS Inter
Age: 38-46 Years
– Report to the Director & Company Secretary and often liaise with board members
– Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points
– Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with ROC, SEBI, Banks and other authorities.
– Ensure policies are kept up to date and approved by the committee
– Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors.
– Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders
– Contribute to meeting discussions, and when required advise to the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies
– Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action, Keep update with all amendments.
– Liaise with external agencies ROC, SEBI, BSE and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors and coordinate with legal for various court cases.
– Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable regulations, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements
– Pay dividends and manage share option schemes and take a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers
– Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company – in a publicly listed company
– Enter into contractual agreements with suppliers and customers as and when require. And available for other relevant jobs.