Are you someone with :
– Graduate or Post graduate in Law with 06 to 09 years of experience.
– Preferably from insurance background.
– Experience in dealing with international clients (not mandatory).
Would be interested in doing a role that involves :
– Drafting and review of business and commercial agreements, non-disclosure agreements, broker agreements and other communication with customers.
– Review insurance and reinsurance contracts with a view to minimize / contain the errors and omissions exposure of the group.
– To conduct research on recent legal and regulatory developments and to provide business with pragmatic and workable solutions on operation of international laws and practices.
– Ability to independently draft and negotiate commercial contracts like Non-disclosure Agreements, Request for Proposals (RFP), Service Level Agreements, Tenancy Agreements and ancillary drafts.
– Exposure towards handling international/multi-jurisdictional contracts.
– Specialization and high level of competency in insurance products and regulations pertaining to more than one insurance market.
If you think this is you. Please apply on the job and we will get back to you on your cellphone.