What you need to have: Deputy Manager – Corporate Legal
What you need to have:
– Specialization and high level of competency in insurance products and regulations pertaining to more than one insurance market
– Exposure in handling international/multi-jurisdictional contracts
– Working knowledge on MS office
– Good communication and presentation skills
– Ability to independently draft and negotiate commercial contracts like Non-disclosure Agreements, Request for Proposals (RFP), Service Level Agreements, Tenancy Agreements and ancillary drafts
– Problem solving skills to resolve problems in a multi-product/service environment
– Ability to generate periodical reports and do analytics
– Prior experience of working in a legal support role for group entity for a continuous period of 12 months or more.
– Experience in dealing with international clients.
What makes you stand out?
– Qualification or certification in insurance related matters
We will count on you to:
– Draft and review of complex/specialized agreements in close coordination with the regional General Counsel (GC), along with full support on routine commercial agreements.
– Advising business on structuring transactions in different geographies basis applicable regulations in different counties.
– Review existing templates to align legal documentation with recent regulatory/legislative changes and/or legal risks.
– Provide litigation support to GC on ongoing litigations, as per requirement.
– Access Quality Assurance findings within region and coordinate with the relevant stakeholders to implement remedial measures from Legal perspective.