What’s in it for you?
– Be a part of the journey of building world-class fitness products and services. You will work closely with tech, product and category experts and influence the design & execution of our offline & online products & services.
– Opportunity to leverage your analytics & problem-solving skills in solving complex customer challenges around onboarding, experience & retention of users.
– Ideate & execute tech & product-led solutions for creating a seamless support experience
– Work closely with front end team & end-users to understand their challenges and devise solutions creating long term impact.
– Get first-hand experience of building high NPS products & business at scale..
What will be the key responsibilities?
– Own customer experience design & execution for a business or product.
– Champion voice of customers (VOC) in all business & product decisions; program manage all critical customer products launches & change management efforts.
– Drive strategic projects to deliver best in class customer satisfaction products & services.
– Ideate, deploy and scale automation and proactive monitoring effort on all key product & service operations to ensure quality & CE standards are met
– Work closely with support function to resolve any customer issues
– Create scalable tech & product solutions to help improve service experience
– Hire & groom a team of customer experience leaders to deliver on current & future roadmaps
– Drive process excellence charter in customer experience
Who is this role suitable for?
– 6-8 years post MBA or startup experience in mid-high scale orgs.
– Have set up & scaled customer experience charter; Help build high NPS consumer products
– Have lead customer/partner support functions to deliver high quality & CSAT
– Worked closely with tech/product management function to build tech-enabled CE org.
– Experience of running customer research, engagement initiatives
– Driven operational excellence projects to improve operations/quality KPIs
– Background in process excellence, six sigma quality approach
– Experience in managing senior stakeholders across product, business, tech, ops functions.