Our client is one of the largest conglomerate in India, headquartered in Mumbai. They have entrusted us to search for a Corporate Legal Head for their Family office.
Location – Delhi
Experience – 15-20 Years
Education – LLB, CS
Responsible for managing the end to end legal obligations, documentation and litigations arising out of any contractual agreement signed by the Corporate Group Companies, its trusts, and shareholders.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Drafting/vetting various business/ commercial agreements viz. joint venture agreements, share purchase agreement, share subscription agreement, shareholders agreement, agreement for transfer of assets, etc.
– Advising on Corporate and Securities laws, Foreign Exchange laws, rules and regulations, Foreign Direct Investment Policy, Overseas Investments, liberalized Remittance Scheme, Industrial, Commercial and Taxation laws, Capital and Debt Market transactions, Public – Private Participation Projects, disinvestment/spin off, Unit / Share / Asset, overseas investments, cross border investment strategies and transactions e.g. FDI, FII, NRI/PIO, VCF, and PE investments, joint ventures, collaborations, strategic alliances, mergers / demergers / restructuring / reorganization
– Advise in structuring and setting up of private equity funds, offshore investment vehicles and other offshore and onshore company and trust formations, setting up of representative/liaison/project and branch offices in India/abroad, Employment Contracts, ESOPs & Employee Welfare Trusts, commercial, industrial and business contracts, licensing, registrations and approvals, statutory and regulatory compliances, legal due diligence etc.
Perform day-to-day compliance activities including:
– Review and maintain the compliance policies ensuring adherence to prevailing rules and laws
– Implement any related compliance processes and procedures
– Submit periodic regulatory filings, maintain compliance registers, and generate compliance related periodic reports and reviews.
– 15-20 years of progressive experience in working with corporates and promoters. Ideal candidate will have a law degree or a related equivalent qualification with sound understanding of business.
Interested candidates can reach out to Pranay Mestry at +91-9820564460