Corporate Lawyer (M&A and Tax)
A top-tier law firm in Mumbai is looking to hire a Corporate lawyer.
Job Responsibility :
– Schemes related work e.g. amalgamation, arrangement, restructuring, demerger, capital reduction drafting of a scheme of arrangements and all other attendant documents and should be able to lead the scheme related works independently.
– Share capital related work e.g. issue of capital, preferential allotments, bonus issue, rights issue, issue of warrants, convertible instruments, preference shares, shares with differential voting rights, buyback of shares, listing, and delisting of shares, extension change of terms for preference shares & convertible instruments, redemption of preference shares
– Corporate law related work, e.g. investments, Loans, borrowings, guarantees, related party transactions, Board meetings, Shareholders meetings, payment of a dividend from reserves, interim dividend, approvals from MCA e.g. subsidiary accounts related, Accounting Standards
– Good knowledge of insider trading regulations, SEBI takeover code, LODR Regulations and other general corporate laws applicable to do listed and unlisted companies
– Law degree not mandatory but advantageous