– We at AVIMUKTA have been mandated in the search for Corporate/Transactional lawyers with 5-6 years of experience looking to move into a full-time L&D role in Delhi for one of the law firm giants in the country.
– The said position would essentially be a mentorship-centric role where the concerned hire will be working with the partners and other senior lawyers at the firm.
– As a member of the L&D team, the person to be involved in addressing needs, researching, designing, developing, generating the content, and implementing innovative training processes for the firm.
The ideal candidate will have:
– A bachelor’s degree from a reputed law university in India.
– 5-6 years experience at a law firm, practicing in any one or more of the following practice areas: mergers and acquisitions / private equity/venture capital, or general corporate.
– An eagerness to research and develop new technology and methodology to present and communicate legal concepts to junior lawyers.