Our Client are the Captive shared service center of a global insurance organization with operations in multiple countries .The organization provides a wide range of Insurance, retirement solutions and Financial support to their Clients.
MINIMUM 8-12 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE ITES SECTOR.
OPEN TO WORKING NIGHT SHIFTS (7PM TO 4AM IST).
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE IN UK/US INSURANCE DOMAIN IS MANDATORY.
EXPERIENCE IN HANDLING VOICE BASED CONTACT CENTRE ACROSS GEOGRAPHIES.
Role and Responsibilities :-
– Drive & achieve productivity enhancements.
– Own weekly/monthly management reports & highlight relevant gaps &/or concerns.
– Oversee migration & stabilization of new processes.
– Periodically review process & regulatory requirements & ensure compliance.
– Review FTE requirements, shift plans & capacity planning.
– Initiate, Execute & Facilitate process improvement initiatives/projects .
– Integrate domain knowledge & business understanding to create superior solutions for the client Must clear at least one certification a year.
– Drive on-time, accurate & quality service delivery within agreed upon SLAs for assigned processes Manage client relationships and escalations.
Additional Responsibilities :-
– Conduct regular meetings with team managers & resolve concerns.
– Conduct skip level meetings with team members & resolve escalations
– Own rewards & recognition schemes for assigned processes/teams
– Oversee L&D trainings for self & team managers
– Oversee staff domain certifications
– Ensure completion of process certifications by all staff (Team managers & associate ) within pre-defined timelines
– Liaise with recruitment team for recruiting new team members
– Identify & facilitate movements within the division for team managers
– Explore opportunities to move processes to the smaller centers in GSC
– Participate in special projects/organization wide initiatives
Qualification and Experience :-
– 8-12 year work experience, predominantly in Insurance sector with in-depth knowledge of value chain.
– Minimum one year of experience in a managerial role in GSC
– Well versed with the application of process improvement tools
– Graduate in any discipline. Any Insurance certification/designation will be a plus
– Experience in handling Voice Contact Center team members across geographies and projects is a must
– Ability to thrive in fast paced, multi-tasking environment and to manage multiple deadlines
– Willingness to work in US shifts .
– Prior work experience in UK/US Insurance domain
– Onsite transition experience