India’s marquee global technology & consulting company. They are an international flag-bearer of technical and managerial excellence. With offices around the globe, the company has a comprehensive presence across multiple segments of the technology product and service industries as well as a blue-chip roster of clients for their Consulting engagements. They are a respected career company and a long-term wealth creator.
The Job :
– Develop and implement best in class IT systems for key healthcare compliance activities and events.
– Design, develop, implement, and adapt comprehensive ethics and compliance program for clients.
– Mitigate risks for processes, procedures and systems in collaboration with the global team.
– Support global investigations of ethics and compliance allegations.,
– Review and implement global EC policies, procedures, communications and training materials,
– Provide regional trainings, tools and facilitate working groups.
– Manage direct reports and participate in audit preparation,
– Participate in mergers and acquisitions pre-acquisition, post-acquisition due diligence, integration activities, support business initiatives and continued growth.
Your Profile :
– Strong experience in developing, implementing and adapting best in class ethics and compliance programs & systems
– Subject Matter Expert in anti-corruption, anti-bribery laws and regulations (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act, the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention, French Sapin II Law, MedTech Europe & EFPIA codes), risk management and risk monitoring
– Ability to write and communicate business requirements, use cases and system documentation
– Ability to use solid judgment and manage multiple audits and issues within time constraints
– Strong business acumen, risk management knowledge, and decision-making, communication, analytical and critical-thinking skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Word and Masters degree in a business-related field