Consultant/Freelancer – Continuous Improvement – BPO/ITeS (15-30 yrs)
Candidates who are freelancers/ Candidates looking for freelancing assignments need apply.
Project Management :
– Drive projects through a structured process of need identification, review, closure, sign off & implementation
– Engage in high impact projects on key business challenges, customer satisfaction, revenue enhancement, profitability, waste elimination and process enhancement
– Ensure timely closure of projects with desired outcome, de-risk timelines, get management sign off for closure
– Ensure structured workflow (DMAIC, PDCA etc.) for the projects and hygiene of the project decks in term of project management essentials
– Post completion of projects, ensure change management for effective implementation, sustenance & replication
– Regular status updates to stakeholders/ supervisors/ management; Publish regular project updates & minutes of the project team meetings
– Measurement of project impact including metric improvement, CBA & sign off on financials
– E2E migration/transition management
Program execution & Governance :
– Collaborate with functions for identification and registration of improvement initiatives
– Ensure hygiene of projects & high-quality solutions through precise application of right kind of quality engineering tools & techniques
– Ensure weekly updates from all teams & consolidate for management
– Populate and publish monthly dashboards as planned by the function
Focus Group Engagements :
– Create FOCUS GROUPS across functions and train teams on structured problem solving techniques
– Deliver team based improvements through eUrekas, projects, tech solutions and create metric improvement
Desired Candidate Profile :
– Graduation in technology/science/commerce with upto 15 years of relevant experience
– Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt
– Proficiency in MS office, MS Projects, PM, Minitab etc.
– Certification in Quality (Six Sigma, Lean, ISO etc.)
– Background in hands-on Quality Engineering, Business Process re-engineering, QMS auditing etc.
– Six Sigma Black Belt level knowledge – Sound grip on Six Sigma & Lean management tools, techniques and methodologies
– Effective problem-solving skills to deliver quick & neat business results
– Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
– Execution excellence
– RPA project experience preferred.