Department – Compliance
Division – Automotive
Countries of responsibility – China, India, South Korea
The role holder will be responsible for managing the APAC Compliance Program, tailored to the specific Compliance risks for each of the businesses operating throughout the region. The role holder will also provide Compliance support to the businesses in delivering on our APAC objectives.
In building the Program the role holder will prioritize compliance-related tasks, activities and compliance risk identification and mitigation across the region. The role holder will manage the risk profile for each country and report on the key compliance risks and the status of applicable mitigation to key stakeholders both in the Compliance Function and the Business
– Advice and guidance to the APAC business on Compliance matters
– Implementation and oversight of applicable compliance policies, processes and procedures across the APAC region
– Manage the Compliance Risk Framework for APAC, ensuring appropriate risk mitigation is established, monitored and reported
– Work with key stakeholders to incorporate emerging or developing risks into the APAC Compliance framework and processes
– Work with local country resources on the implementation of controls and risk management efforts for Supply Chain, Asset Disposition and other key Vendor groups.
– Engagement with Corporate Compliance on the implementation / oversight of trade compliance controls for applicable APAC markets.
– Track mitigation actions arising from oversight activities – audits, remote monitoring and data analytics
– Prepare reports and dashboards demonstrating progress on risk mitigation for APAC
– Perform data analytics on key risk indicators, monitoring for unusual fluctuations in key metrics
– Implementation of integration plans for acquisition projects – current and future
– Compliance control environment, policy and procedures and Compliance risk management experience
– Good interpersonal and relationship skills
– Anti-Corruption Compliance experience
– Supply Chain / Export Compliance Programs experience
– Trade Controls experience
– Vendor management experience
– Stakeholder Management
– Language skills – English (fluent – oral and written), plus any relevant local language skills.
– Work Experience: 5 – 10 years
– Education: Degree
– Certification on compliance, anti-corruption are added advantage.
– Preferred Industry: Automotive , Mobile, Insurance.