The incumbent is responsible to work as an individual contributor to handle De-listing compliances and cases and SEBI-related compliances. The organization is in the Auto-ancillary industry but applications are welcome from other industries as well.
– Preparation of Resolutions, Annual Report, Agendas, and Notice for Meetings.
– Conducting Board Meetings, General Meetings, and Top Management meetings.
– Coordinating with Statutory Auditors, Internal Auditors, and various Stakeholders of the companies.
– Maintaining Minutes, Statutory Records, and Registers of the companies.
– Ensuring Corporate Social Responsibility of the group companies.
– Handling ROC filing applicable pursuant to the Companies Act, 2013.
– Arranging Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), Director Identification Number (DIN), Video verification process, KYC Process for Foreign Directors, etc.
– Managing compliance under various Corporate, Securities, and other Business Laws, Rules & Regulations.
– To handle Conversion from Public Limited Company to Private Limited Company.
– Prepared a memorandum upon the liability of Directors under various Indian Laws.
– Advising on good governance practices.
– Corporate Communications and Public Relations
– Compliance relating to FEMA and RBI.
– Handling contractual matters with ventures, vendors, and customers.
– Legal Risk Assessment of various Agreements.
– Drafting and vetting of Legal Documents, Business Purchase Agreements, Tooling Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Lease Deeds, and Addendum, etc.
– Drafting Notices and Replies to various Regulatory Authorities.
– Agreements Negotiation for and on behalf of the Company.