Company Secretary – BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Experience : 5+ Years
Qualification – Qualified CS
Must : Having handled foreign subsidiaries, JVs, Mergers, Demergers & Acquisitions in Listed Company
1. Organising / Conducting Board /Committee meetings and annual / extraordinary general meetings (AGMs / EGMs), as per the Companies Act 2013 (including minimum prescribed board meetings in a year).
2. Preparation and Circulation of Board / Committee meeting minutes within prescribed timeline.
3. Circulation of notice and agenda for Board / Committee meeting along with annexure within timelines (except Board / Committee meeting held on shorter notice).
4. Issuance of Securities (Shares / Debentures) and compliance with Companies Act, RBI and FEMA.
5. Maintaining and updating relevant statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries i.e. required under Companies Act on timely basis.
6. Preparing and timely filing of necessary e-forms / returns with MCA/ROC/RBI/AD.
7. Timely filing of intimation / returns of foreign inward remittance to AD, RBI, and any other relevant authorities.
8. Coordinating with external parties such as advisers, consultants, lawyers, and auditors and providing necessary documents and information.
9. Paying dividends if Board’s recommendation is approved by the Shareholders and managing share option schemes.
10. Informing the Board / Committee members well in advance about attendance requirement under Companies Act or any other applicable Laws.
11. Provide support to other teams during mergers / acquisitions or for completion of transaction(s).
12. Ensure that all notifications related to Board / Committee members / management are issued within the regulatory periods, as applicable.
13. Monthly / Quarterly MIS for secretarial compliance.
14. Follow up a regulatory filing made with MCA / ROC, AD, RBI / RTA / DP, and other relevant authorities.