CollegeDekho – AVP/VP – Operations (15-17 yrs)
1. This position is of a Leadership role wherein the person needs to meet and exceed business objectives ensuring consistent achievement of all financial and operational Goals.
2. Assumes a leadership role to Manage, inspire and motivate a number of Operation Managers to ensure operational excellence, high employee engagement and service improvement is achieved.
3. Collaborates directly with senior leadership on the development of strategies to enhance the value and cost-effectiveness of all outcomes within the functional area of operation, and participates in overall decision making as a member of the senior management team of the Company.
1. Responsible for the Leading Operations team of approx. 500 + counsellors and for the delivery of the overall annual operational targets Pan India.
2. Plans and oversees strategic, operational, and administrative programs, projects, and/or services of broad significance to the organization.
3. Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
4. Provides strategic advice and recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures within the specified functional area of focus.
5. Designs, coordinates, and implements training programs for personnel within the organization and its components regarding the nature and application operating policies and procedures.
6. Proactively meet the client expectations and handling operational escalations and resolving it as per the TAT.
7. Ensure delivery of Client KPIs/Sales targets including day to day service levels, customer experience, quality measures and compliance measures.
8. Responsible for the development of the operational talent pool by optimizing the skills of the existing team.
9. Selecting, effectively managing and coaching Operations Managers
10. Identifying and highlighting further opportunities for services and process improvements
11. Extremely strong call Centre management experience is essential to be a success in this role
12. Ability to demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements, cost savings, revenue generation.
13. Excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level
14. Experience of working in an Outsourcing or contact Centre operation
15. Experienced in managing large multi-site /Multi skilled contact Centre
16. Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
17. Ability to demonstrate been able to translate business strategy into day to day delivery
18. Strong commercial understanding and previous accountability for profit targets
19. Setting and reviewing Quality performance standards
20. Setting and reviewing of organizational / productivity objectives in line with the commercial contract
21. Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
1. Bachelor’s degree at least 14 + years of experience.
2. Graduation and Post-graduation completed from an accredited Institution.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
3. Comprehensive applied knowledge and expertise, gained at a professional level, in all aspects of the area of focus applicable to the specified role.
4. Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
5. Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
6. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
7. Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills.
8. Working knowledge and understanding of the principles and processes of computerized business and operating systems.
9. Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
10. Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
11. Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional personnel in area of expertise.
12. Must have an experience of handling voice process on a larger scale and managing operational escalation on day to day basis.
Team Human Resource